POSTED July 12, 2017
|ACCESSORYZERS™ – Skyjack’s new attachments enhance lift operations|
Linamar Corporation’s (TSX-LNR) Skyjack division, a world leader in the access equipment industry, has launched a range of accessories to raise safety and productivity standards in mobile elevating work platforms operations. As part of Skyjack’s ACCESSORYZERS™, the new accessories are designed to further expand Skyjack aerial lifts’ adaptability and customers’ power to offer a truly flexible rental choice.
“Skyjack’s ACCESSORYZERS™ are designed with rental customers in mind to help increase jobsite productivity,” said Trung Huynh, Skyjack aftermarket product marketing manager “We tested all accessories to ensure they follow local regulations. We also developed them for dedicated applications to help customers increase their return on investment.”
Skyjack’s ACCESSORYZERS™ cover factory certified attachments, options and accessories, to promote professional productivity and peak performance. ACCESSORYZERS™ that enhance professional productivity are engineered to minimize manual work, deliver increased efficiency and improve working performance. They include:
- Tool tray –Total rated work load including the tool tray is 500 lbs (227 kg) on both ANSI and CE units.
- Tool caddy - Total rated work load on the tool caddy is 25 lbs (11 kg) on both ANSI and CE units.
- RT heavy duty pipe rack –Total platform capacity including load on the pipe rack ranges from 900 lbs (408 kg)/one person to 1,500 lbs (680 kg)/two people, depending on the model and region.
- DC heavy duty pipe rack –Total platform capacity including load on pipe rack ranges from 500 lbs (227 kg)/one person to 1,000 lbs (454 kg)/two people, depending on the model and region.
- Boom pipe rack –Total platform capacity including load on pipe rack is 485 lbs (220 kg)/one person for both models and for ANSI and CE units.
- Material handling stand –Total platform capacity including load on material handling stand ranges from 1,235 lbs (560 kg)/two people to 1,385 lbs (630 kg)/two people for both ANSI and CE units.
- Board/drywall carrier –Total rated work load including load on pipe rack ranges from 300 lbs (136 kg)/one person to 500 lbs (227 kg)/two people depending on model and region.
- Glazier kit –Total rated work load including load on panel cradle is 500 lbs (227 kg)/one person for both ANSI and CE units.
Keeping it simple
“Skyjack is pleased to launch its latest pipe racks plus the material handling stand. Equipped with simple technology and with Skyjack’s trademark reliability, these products will bring an added level of operational fluidity and functionality to scissor and boom lift operations,” Huynh said. “Simple technology means less complexity and our customers stand to benefit from lower cost of ownership and higher productivity through the usage of these add-ons.”